Author Topic: Agfa camera  (Read 203 times)

Offline GrebeGreat

• View Profile
Agfa camera
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:37:35 PM »
Are these Agfa cameras durable? It looks like it is but this is the first time I've heard of the brand. I'm planning to buy one but if it's not durable, I won't.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:37:35 PM by Guest »

Offline SoccerGreat

• View Profile
Re: Agfa camera
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 05:16:39 PM »
Hi there! I work in a gadget shop and I can say that Agfa is a pretty decent brand for digital cameras. Its * lotta cheaper compared to other brands such as Canon cameras and Nikon Cameras. It has basic *nctions, the design is modern and warranty services are just as great.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:16:39 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinningre

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 05:20:57 PM »
Actually, the brand Agfa has been in the market for a couple of decades now. In fact, the first time I encountered them was in the 90s, when I was still a little girl. Yes, Agfa just launched their line of the digital cameras last year that's probably the reason why you've heard of them just now. Anyway, Agfa is a reliable brand. Yes, they are cheap but they are actually one of the sturdier brands. You should try to use it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:20:57 PM by Guest »

Offline DancerGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »
Agfa does not have the best digital camera but it doesn’t mean that you can’t take quality pictures from it. Well, the commenter above is right. Its less expensive than as Canon cameras and Nikon Cameras. My aunt is loyal to her Agfa digital camera and she seems pretty happy about it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:33:03 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatQuayle

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 06:59:26 PM »
Hmmmm... If budget is your concern, I’d rather encourage you to buy *jifilm digital cameras. The Nikon coolpix series also has a better line of digital cameras. I have a canon g12 that I bring with me wherever I go. I love it. It’s very portable and it has very similar *nctions to a DSLR.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 06:59:26 PM by Guest »

Tags: