Author Topic: Why Do People Like Alcohol  (Read 640 times)

Offline InteraxisInternet

• View Profile
Why Do People Like Alcohol
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:28:10 PM »
Why are there so many people who enjoy alcoholic beverages? They taste bad, they make you do silly thinks and they make you feel sick. What’s so appealing about it?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:28:10 PM by Guest »

Offline GrebeGreat

• View Profile
Re: Why Do People Like Alcohol
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 06:42:36 PM »
I am GrebeGreat and I'm an alcoholic. Haha! Kidding. Anyway, I love drinking alcohol because it causes me to put my guard down. On a normal day, I'd be a stuck-up b*tch and a really stiff person. You can never ask me to do anything *n without alcohol. I dance and sing and all those *n stuff only when I have alcohol in me. Don't get me wrong, though. I don't get drunk. I just drink enough to *el my confidence and then I'm good for the night.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:42:36 PM by Guest »

Offline Internetry

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 06:43:47 PM »
Just like all vices, drinking is a bad habit to break. Sad to say that despite all the bad effects that this habit brings, many people continue to drink. People drink for several reasons which include peer pressure, social acceptance, as pastime, and to socialize with other people. I think nothing can stop people from drinking unless they become ill because of it.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:43:47 PM by Guest »

Offline SpinningMoff

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 06:46:23 PM »
Well basically because people love the effects of drinking alcohol. These drinks can be a relaxant, like after a tiring day at work, drinking a couple of cans can help you ease the fatigue you have. People also said the these alcoholics drinks teaches you to have a definite pleasure feeling like relaxing your minds, calming your brain and it also makes you feel happy. Well, you just need to remember that moderate drinking can be very pleasurable feeling.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:46:23 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatHemp

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 09:31:55 PM »
nothing!  :) but sometimes drinking alcohol for many different reasons some people like to drink Alcohol just to have *n, sometime they drink alcohol because they have nothing to do.because they feel relaxation wile drinking alcohol.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 09:31:55 PM by Guest »

Offline MidnightGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 09:59:39 PM »
Like me, I enjoy drinking alcohol in special occasions like birthdays or any other celebrations. This is my pleasure and leisure after working hard for one week. It's a way for me to celebrate life. I don't worry about myself; I drink with a responsibility in my head.  ;)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 09:59:39 PM by Guest »

Offline GuideGuide

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 10:12:27 PM »
Drinking has become a habit for many people and despite all bad things you say, it seems that you cannot simply tell them to stop this vice. Some people's drinking habits have been acquired for years. Some of them have even started drinking at an early age. I believe one's family and friends are influencing factors in this.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:12:27 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatEat

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2013, 10:12:08 PM »
I drink alcoholic beverages on special occasions or when we want to have *n. Alcohol is great beverage pairings for *n activities with your family and friends. However we should always remember to drink in moderation. Moderation is always the key for a *n night!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:12:08 PM by Guest »

Offline ParisGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2013, 10:46:02 PM »
I think it's not the taste that people really like but the effects that alcohol give on them. For some people, drinking beer or wine is a way of relaxation. It has become a habit and tradition for many people to drink during certain occasions and it is not complete without a serving of their favorite wine or any alcoholic drink.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:46:02 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatec

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 03:15:49 PM »
I agree with the question. I have not really taken a liking for alcohol since it really does not taste good. I wonder why my friends like it. I have never have grown fond of alcohol even when I was in college.

The only beneficial thing I can see is that it lowers your inhibition and makes you do things that you will never do in the first place.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:15:49 PM by Guest »

Tags: