Author Topic: Mails  (Read 309 times)

Offline InternetLive

• View Profile
Mails
« on: November 22, 2013, 06:24:31 PM »
How do I make sure that my mails will be forwarded to my new address? Is the task of leaving a note containing my new address on the door of my old apartment enough *urance?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:24:31 PM by Guest »

Offline GrebeGreat

• View Profile
Re: Mails
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 06:46:20 PM »
That could be but that will not be enough. If I were you, you e-mail or send out a text message to all the people you know about you moving to another place and send them your address. This way, all people will be updated of your new residence.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:46:20 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatTerrific

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 06:55:09 PM »
You can ask your doorman or landlord to inform people when they drop by looking for you. Leaving your address with them is a good idea. Just remind them that they check the credentials first before they give your address. You can also send an email message to all your contacts informing them of your new address. For more formal institutions, you can send a change of address letter addressed to their office to notify them.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:55:09 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 06:27:02 PM »
This is one of the many problems that you have to take care of before leaving your old place. Leaving a note will never be enough for them to know that you have already moved. Send everyone you know a text or email that you will be moving to a new neighborhood, and be sure to send them the new address too.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 06:27:02 PM by Guest »

Tags: