Author Topic: Drink For Hangover  (Read 599 times)

Offline RepeatGreat

• View Profile
Re: Drink For Hangover
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2013, 06:34:30 PM »
Additionally, eat food and take drinks that are high in fructose to help you burn the alcohol faster the next day. Eating fruits and drinking fruit juice might make you feel better. A 1976 study suggests, however, that while fructose eases the metabolic effects of alcohol, it might not ease the symptoms of a hangover. But at least, it counts much that it alleviates the after-effects of alcohol to your body.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:34:30 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatecho

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2013, 07:50:57 PM »
if i got hang over, i only drink plenty of water for the whole day, and i feel better. water is good for those who experience have over.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 07:50:57 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatelbe

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 08:25:12 PM »
this is one of the best hang over drink, Gatorade it can bring back your energy because when we have a hang over we felt that our mouth feels like it's *ll of sand, it’s so dry we need to drink lots of water or gatorade to prevent dehydration,
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:25:12 PM by Guest »

Offline RepeatGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 08:55:40 PM »
I just want to add up how I prevent hangovers as advised by someone who's experienced every worst scenario of a hangover. This one works for me, apart from drinking a gl* of water in between shots. *ly pear juice may reduce hangovers so I drink a tablespoon a few hours prior to drinking alcohol. Studies involving it have shown that C-reactive proteins, which are released by the liver to combat inflammation, are 40% lower when *ly pear juice is consumed, indicating that the inflammation caused by alcohol consumption is considerably reduced.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:55:40 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatEat

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2013, 09:58:25 PM »
The best beverage pairings for hangover is either caffeine or orange juice. When I want to drain the alcohol from my system, I drink lots, and I mean lots like a pitcher or more water then drink black coffee without sugar. When the hangover decides to strike, that is when I decide to get orange juice.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 09:58:25 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatEat

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2013, 10:07:43 PM »
Definitely, you can avail numerous cups of coffee with the amount you spend in coffee shops. However people go to established coffee shops to get a taste of their specialties. These even offer special pastries that they can have as their favorite beverage pairings.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:07:43 PM by Guest »

Offline Funeter

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 09:57:53 PM »
Orange juice is the best beverage for me to cure hangover. It really helps me in draining the alcohol that I have in my body. If it still doesn’t work, I drink pain killers to get rid of the headache and take a cold shower then I go back to bed and get some more sleep.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:57:53 PM by Guest »

Tags: