Author Topic: What are the stations that play epic rock music?  (Read 228 times)

Offline Guideraab

• View Profile
What are the stations that play epic rock music?
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:55:57 PM »
What are the stations that play epic rock music? My mom threw away my DVD Rock music albums! Danger! Emergency! Help me!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:55:57 PM by Guest »

Offline HartGreat

• View Profile
Re: What are the stations that play epic rock music?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 11:31:36 PM »
Do not panic! I have an idea. I know this rock radio station online that offers the best rocking music of all time! It is the Christian Rock! The link to Christian Rock is www.christianrock.net. Listening to Christian rock music is a great opportunity to know more about God, this music genre, and all that it can be. You’ll know what I’m talking about by listening to them. God bless!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:31:36 PM by Guest »

Offline GreyGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 11:31:57 PM »
For you to listen to epic rock music, you must either visit the site www.christianrock.net or listen to the www.hardrockradiolive.com! The rock radio station online Hard Rock also offers great rock playlists that will surely feed you all the about rock music, rock bands, and rock music events!  Good luck!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:31:57 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatWord

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 11:32:14 PM »
I frequently listen to rock music because it takes away all the sleepiness I feel whenever I am at the office, working! I think you will really like the radio station “Hard Rock Heaven”! You’ll hear great metal in Hard Rock Heaven. I also like how they sometimes play the rock songs from the 80’s!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:32:14 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatress

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 11:32:31 PM »
You’ll thank me after you listen to the epic rock radio station online ROCKAROLLA! Rockarolla is by far the best of the best rock radio stations in the world! Before, I even experienced the feeling of boredom while listening to another rock station even though the music they’re playing is metal. I don’t know. But I just like Rockarolla more!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:32:31 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatrack

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 11:32:54 PM »
Well, so much for the rock and roll music, but I know that you’ll hug me if you get to listen to the most enjoyable and amazing rock radio station online that I’m going to tell you! The station is the GOLD FM! GOLD FM is an expertise to rock music. The DJs there are the best because they always know what the listeners wanted to listen to and they know the difference of a “good song” to “just noise”.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:32:54 PM by Guest »

Tags: