Author Topic: Do you know which online radio station plays smooth jazz?  (Read 251 times)

Offline Guidentem

• View Profile
Do you know which online radio station plays smooth jazz?
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:37:48 PM »
Do you know which online radio station plays smooth jazz music? My father is a saxophonist and I want him to get to listen to this music while he’s staying at the hospital just to avoid boredom. Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:37:48 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidetrad

• View Profile
Re: Do you know which online radio station plays smooth jazz
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:38:43 PM »
My father and I love the jazz music and we also love the radio station SKY FM. We listen to them in their online live streaming on their site www.sky.fm/smoothjazz/. I hope your father will love the music as much as we do and I hope that he’ll be better soon. Send my regards to your father!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:38:43 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidetown

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 08:39:04 PM »
The best radio station for smooth jazz is the Smooth 98.1! Your father will really love the songs here since Smooth plays even the old jazz songs from the 60’s to 90’s! But smooth also plays new jazz songs so your father will be updated, too about the new artists and songs! Listen to Smooth here at www.kifm.com. I wish perfect health for your father.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:39:04 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidesgow

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 08:40:17 PM »
The Wave (http://947thewave.radio.com/) is the surest way to get groovin’ with jazz music! I’ve been an avid listener of the Wave for a year now. They only play the best jazz songs in the city and they never had the dull moment unlike the other jazz stations. Your father, in no doubt, will enjoy the music and might groove with you as well. Warm regards to you and your family!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:40:17 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidersit

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 08:41:25 PM »
Hi! I am a saxophonist too! My grandfather taught me how! And now, I listen to The Wave Smooth Jazz because they play great jazz songs that I try to play. I hope I’ll meet your father so that we can make a band! The Wave’s frequency is KTWV-FM 94.7 MHz and their website is http://www.947wave.com/.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:41:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidersbu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 08:41:48 PM »
I am just inlove with the jazz music, you know? And I think jazz music will heal your father because jazz is THAT good for the soul. Jazz is my life. I have a jazz band. And we’ve been traveling abroad since I graduated in college. I was featured by my favorite jazz FM “The Seabreeze" even! Listen to them on their website and see the difference! It’s http://www.seabreeze.fm/.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:41:48 PM by Guest »

Tags: