Author Topic: Which radio station plays Christian songs?  (Read 237 times)

Offline Guidesgow

• View Profile
Which radio station plays Christian songs?
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:22:10 PM »
Which radio station plays Christian songs? I want to be able to spend my free time on just listening to some praise and worship songs. Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:22:10 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidersit

• View Profile
Re: Which radio station plays Christian songs?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »
I am a fan of the Christianpowerpraise.net because they always feature the new artists in town! You must listen to them too! They always play new songs that’s why I always have a new song to sing at church! They actually featured in their website the Newsboys’ new single! Visit them at christianpowerpraise.net and be changed!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:22:51 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidersbu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 08:23:16 PM »
Listening to Christian music is the best decision that you have made! You shall listen to Solid Gospel on WBOZ 104.9 FM. This one plays the great Christian songs that will make you jump and sing praises to God! You can listen to them onlinve via their website - christianradio.com. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:23:16 PM by Guest »

Offline Guideraab

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2013, 08:23:41 PM »
The best radio station is the CMradio.net. I love all the Christian radio stations but CM Radio has a good reception at home (and even through my mobile) and that’s why I listen to them like forever! As I get up every morning, after I pray, I open the radio and listen to CM Radio. If I’m going to work, I plug in my earbuds and listen to CM Radio through my mobile!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:23:41 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidentem

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 08:23:56 PM »
You will not only enjoy listening to good music, your spirit will also enjoy getting fed on the Air1 Radio! This is the main radio station that my family listens to the whole day of the weekends since that’s the only time we’re together. During weekdays, we listen to Air1 through our laptops or mobiles. Try it! It’s very refreshing!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:23:56 PM by Guest »

Offline Guidetrad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2013, 08:24:27 PM »
I strongly suggest that you listen to the bornagainradio.com! This station does not only promote Christian music hits, but also, they are focused on promoting God. Listening to this at home or at work will surely bring blessings to your family and colleagues! A great way to share the Word, too!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 08:24:27 PM by Guest »

Tags: