Author Topic: Last size  (Read 208 times)

Offline 888Vander

• View Profile
Last size
« on: November 15, 2013, 06:31:58 PM »
Would you buy an expensive pair of stiletto shoes even if it's half inch tight to your foot unfortunately it's the last size and you like it a lot?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:31:58 PM by Guest »

Offline AccentingSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Last size
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 09:01:14 PM »
Oh! You made me think. Honestly, I would buy that shoes and hope that maybe tomorrow, next week or next month I am going to use it, it will at last fit rightly on my feet. I don't think I will still care if it's the last pair or it's expensive as long as I find it cute and worth buying.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:01:14 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatWheat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 09:12:43 PM »
I will not buy those stilletos even if it kills me. I wouldn't dare buy a pair of stilletos that won't be comfortable once I wear it. I don't even care how gorgeous these shoes are. I mean, come on! It being the last stock is not the reason for you to splurge on it like your life depended on it. Find a pair of stilletos that looks good and feels comfortable.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:12:43 PM by Guest »

Offline MovieDeep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 09:50:31 PM »
Of course not! If it is too expensive and it obviously doesn't fit on my foot, it is not worth buying. Buy something comfortable. Don't waste your money on expensive stilettos that will just hurt your feet. That is not a good shopping behavior. Don't mind if it's the last size; I'm sure you'll find stilettos that will fit on you and the price isn't that expensive.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 09:50:31 PM by Guest »

Offline Malviceda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 10:54:22 PM »
No! I am not going that shoes even though I like it a lot. I will just look for other pair of stilettos that's way cheaper, cuter and most of all I will be comfortable with. I am working hard to earn money and I will not just waste my money on something I can't for a long time.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 10:54:22 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportella

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2013, 08:42:35 PM »
I don't think buying that hot heels is not a good buy. You might want to buy large size stilettos instead. There are lots of women’s shoes or stilettos out there that are just waiting for you to buy them. Be practical! Buy stilettos that are worth your money.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 08:42:35 PM by Guest »

Offline Summer3

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2013, 09:56:54 PM »
I've asked this question to my girl friend since I found out that she wasn't able to buy the shoes she was looking at. The shoe was one size larger.

Well, her answer was, she wouldn't buy the shoe since she won't be comfortable with it anyways. She will just have a hard time walking and in the end, she might not even use it anyways.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:56:54 PM by Guest »

Tags: