Author Topic: Cofee  (Read 453 times)

Offline SpinningBelieving

• View Profile
Cofee
« on: November 14, 2013, 09:20:15 PM »
I love coffee. I think it really helps me in the morning to before I start work. Where did coffee come from anyway? It is actually a plant or something like that?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 09:20:15 PM by Guest »

Offline PassionGreat

• View Profile
Re: Cofee
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 10:19:50 PM »
The history of coffee began as early as the 9th century in Ethiopia. Coffee beans came from a plant that is also found in Ethiopia. Coffee belongs to the Coffea genus and is a member of the Rubiaceae plant family. Coffea species is typically an evergreen tree that grows between 16 and 30 feet in height. Coffee is extracted from the coffee seed, also known as the coffee bean.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 10:19:50 PM by Guest »

Offline YauInternet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 06:50:32 PM »
Yeah, thanks to that Ethiopian goatherd who first found something spectacular from a plain bean we called (and loved) coffee today. The original coffee is actually a brewed beverage with a dark and sort of acidic flavor prepared from the roasted seeds of the coffee plant, called coffee beans. The beans are found in coffee cherries which grow on trees cultivated in over 70 countries in the world, primarily in South America, Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Africa. Green (or that unroasted) coffee is one of the most traded agricultural commodities in the world as noted in the history of commerce and trade. But as for us younger generations, coffee is simply that caffeinated drink we learned to love for its stimulating effect on our human brain, which made it as one of the most-consumed beverages in the world. Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 06:50:32 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetInterlink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2013, 11:23:00 PM »
Yeah you guys are right; coffee comes from the Coffea family of plants. It’s one of the best discoveries in the world. I do not know how I would handle some mornings without the help of coffee. A lot of the commodities that we take for granted every day comes from plants.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 11:23:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatEat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 10:19:10 PM »
Coffee came from coffee beans that are now widely produced around the world. They have different benefits, and one of those is anti-oxidants that help our immune system. I’m glad that they have discovered coffee. I can’t imagine my mornings without the warm cup of coffee.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 10:19:10 PM by Guest »

Offline Funeter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 09:41:06 PM »
Coffee is one of the most sold beverages worldwide. It is one of the morning staples that people enjoy worldwide. Coffee came from coffee plant. What they do is get the coffee beans and process it into coffee that we all drink now. Some use pure coffee beans to make coffee while others just purchase the instant coffee mix.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:41:06 PM by Guest »

Tags: