Author Topic: Where to begin?  (Read 451 times)

Offline GreatArsenal

• View Profile
Where to begin?
« on: November 13, 2013, 06:31:01 PM »
I've never been very good at relationships, of any kind. I don't even know how or where to begin. Sometimes I just gave up because I don’t know how to handle one. Can someone help me with my problem?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:31:01 PM by Guest »

Offline BleatGreat

• View Profile
Re: Where to begin?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 06:44:48 PM »
I think you should begin by having a relationship with yourself. What do I mean by this? I mean you should love yourself more, believe in yourself more and have trust in yourself more. What you don't have in you, you won't be able to give to anyone. After you have this stable, peace*l relationship with yourself, that's that time you find someone who will complement you, not someone who will complete you because having a relationship with yourself means completing yourself on your own.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:44:48 PM by Guest »

Offline Spinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 07:01:42 PM »
I can see that your problem is not the relationship but yourself. If you don’t know how to deal with a relationship that means you are not prepared to have one. Relationships are about two people that love each other. If you cannot understand, how can you partner understand you, right?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 07:01:42 PM by Guest »

Offline Stripperma

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 09:15:03 PM »
Yes, they are right. To be able to love others, you have to love yourself first. Take care of yourself, maintain a clean and happy life and others will be attracted to you. You should not feel sorry for not having a relationship with someone. If you are good to yourself, a relationship will soon find you. By being good to yourself, you can start to attract others towards you and that's the start.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 09:15:03 PM by Guest »

Tags: