Author Topic: death benefits  (Read 259 times)

Offline LilSpinning

• View Profile
death benefits
« on: November 13, 2013, 12:54:43 AM »
If I prefer an insurance that would not require much money for premium and focuses primarily on death benefits, what type of insurance should I get?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 12:54:43 AM by Guest »

Offline NearlyGreat

• View Profile
Re: death benefits
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 01:04:17 AM »
Known for affordable premium payments, term life is typically going to be cheaper than a permanent life insurance plan. Because your premium is focused strictly on providing a death benefit, and not on investing or building cash value in a savings account, the term life premium will be lower. While you will lose out on an investment account ac*ulating cash value, owners of term life insurance are free to use the money they save on life insurance premiums to increase their monthly budget, or invest in a separate account and build their wealth. Tis a good investment, buddy!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:04:17 AM by Guest »

Offline PierceGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 01:08:02 AM »
If your budget is your major consideration, it would be a waste to take out a policy (which is a bit pricey to think of) to find out that you cannot afford the premium payments in years to come, causing it to lapse and you to lose coverage. So I suggest a term life insurance offers some of the most reasonable rates because it only focuses on the death benefits. It's best to consult your agent for any of your inquiries, too.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:08:02 AM by Guest »

Offline PierceGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 01:08:26 AM »
What I got is a term life insurance, just a couple of years ago. Term life insurance is just one of the many different types of insurance policies you can purchase. Before I made that crucial and money-involved decision to purchase term life insurance, I delved into what it is and how it can meet my life insurance needs. I also consulted a trusted agent to clarify my doubts and lay out the cards to me. In the end, I bought it. It is indeed a common and effective life insurance package that can meet your life insurance needs and fit into a tight budget.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 01:08:26 AM by Guest »

Tags: