Author Topic: Trust Issues  (Read 517 times)

Offline FestiveTwit

• View Profile
Trust Issues
« on: November 12, 2013, 03:14:00 PM »
I have a lot of failed relationships that’s why I have trust issues, now my partner of 3 years is the one suffering from my insecurities. We often fight because I’m very, very jealous. How can I overcome this thing? Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:14:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 888limerm

• View Profile
Re: Trust Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 03:35:26 PM »
If you believe that your guy has all the good intentions, I don't think there's something to be jealous about. If he's clear with what he does, what he wants out of your relationship and what he sees you relationship to be, you shouldn't worry. He might be out with other women but if you know that at the end of the day, he comes home to you, that's what matters. Trust might be hard to give now that you're having issues but you should give it to him if you want to maintain your relationship with him.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 03:35:26 PM by Guest »

Offline SablinkSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 10:28:10 PM »
I think you are doing good. I mean despite your trust issues with your boyfriend you have managed to stay together for 3 years. So you know that you are the ne with the problem and that you know what your problem is; you have trust issues. That’s the first step in making yourself better Try not to be too paranoid and just enjoy your relationship.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:28:10 PM by Guest »

Offline Internette

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 10:32:24 PM »
I think you are right, your issues are the outcome of your bad past experiences with other guys. But you said that you have a relationship with a guy that has been going on for three years and I think it is proof enough that there are people whom you can trust. I don't think it is right that you let suffer for the insecurity caused by other people.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:32:24 PM by Guest »

Tags: