Author Topic: Effects on their sex life  (Read 530 times)

Offline IntimisteInternet

• View Profile
Effects on their sex life
« on: November 11, 2013, 08:52:59 PM »
My sister’s worried about her sex life since she’s on her menopausal stage. Do menopausal women stop their sex life in their stage? If not, how will it affect their intimacy?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 08:52:59 PM by Guest »

Offline UnslatingSpinning

• View Profile
Re: Effects on their sex life
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 09:22:27 PM »
Loss of sexual desire or low sex drive may have an effect on up to 40 percent of women as well as is basically very prevalent during peri-menopause. For a woman who is suffering from a lack of sexual libido throughout peri-menopause, it may ease her mind telling her that she is not alone in this case.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 09:22:27 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetInternee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 11:28:52 PM »
Basically, menopause has no direct effect when it comes to the individual's sex life although there are indeed biological changes but these should be manageable not to affect the emotional and psychological aspects of the person. But if your sister frequently thinks about how her menopausal period will affect her sex life, then it will definitely be affected because of her stress about it.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:28:52 PM by Guest »

Offline InternetSarcenet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 12:18:16 AM »
I am always grumpy maybe because I am approaching my menopausal period. What should I do in order not to affect my relationships with other people?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 12:18:16 AM by Guest »

Offline 88nationel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 10:00:17 PM »
The menopause is the time when a woman's periods stop.  This decreased blood flow can affect *l lubrication, causing the * to be too dry the Medical textbooks claim that women's sex drive increases with menopause.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:00:17 PM by Guest »

Tags: