Author Topic: Pulling it out before exploding  (Read 292 times)

Offline InternetInterlude

• View Profile
Pulling it out before exploding
« on: November 11, 2013, 05:33:04 PM »
My boyfriend and I are having unprotected sex and he pulls out every time before he *ulates, is there still a chance you can get pregnant? If so, what is the risk of that practice?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:33:04 PM by Guest »

Offline FeaturedInternet

• View Profile
Re: Pulling it out before exploding
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 05:36:32 PM »
Actually, there still is a chance for you to get pregnant with the withdrawal method. There's this liquid stuff that a guy releases prior to *ulation that can be described as "sticky water". This has sperm cells in it that's enough to impregnate you. Some men need to boost an *ulation to make a sperm cell hit an egg cell but some guys who have healthy sperm cells don't need such push and can get you pregnant before he has even released his load.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:36:32 PM by Guest »

Offline IntermixInternet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 05:39:22 PM »
You have a high risk of getting pregnant using that method and it is unsafe. Withdrawal is not a guaranteed way and before you realize it, it will be too late and you are pregnant. If you do this when you are fertile, there is even a greater chance that you'll get pregnant. Men releases egg cells during sex and you cannot rely on this method.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:39:22 PM by Guest »

Offline AttractiveSpinning

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 05:44:03 PM »
I think that you need to have a lot of reading done on your sex ed subject (if you have one). Having unprotected sex is the main reason girls do get pregnant. It doesn't matter if your boyfriend pulls it out before he climaxes. There is such a thing called pre-*ulation. Some semen go out of the * when a guy pumps you... This pre-*ulation semen may cause you to get pregnant.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:44:03 PM by Guest »

Tags: