Author Topic: gluten-free & low-cal breakfast  (Read 253 times)

Offline AgentC3l3b

• View Profile
gluten-free & low-cal breakfast
« on: November 09, 2013, 01:34:38 AM »
I’m watching my diet. Do you know of any gluten-free or low-cal breakfast recipes that I can indulge on?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 01:34:38 AM by Guest »

Offline GhoulSpinning

• View Profile
Re: gluten-free & low-cal breakfast
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 09:02:25 PM »
Try this low carb easy ratatouille recipe I’m currently using with my diet.
1 medium eggplant
1 medium onion
1 medium red bell pepper
1 medium zucchini
1/4 cup Ken's Steak House fat-free Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette (or other brand, as you like)
16 ounces canned diced tomatoes, low-sodium (with any added ingredients you like, garlic, oregano, basil, etc.)
2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Cut the eggplant, onion, red bell pepper & zucchini into bite-sized chunks. In a large ovenproof skillet (cast iron works great), sauté the vegetables over medium high heat in the salad dressing until tender - about 10 minutes. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Reduce heat to medium, add the diced tomatoes (juice and all) and cook about 15 minutes, allowing some of the liquid to evaporate. Top the cooked vegetables with the parmesan and mozzarella cheeses. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:02:25 PM by Guest »

Offline MarkGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 10:35:55 PM »
try to make Pineapple-Raspberry Parfaits this is really diet friendly, you can start your day with this healthy food diet, i also make this for me and for my husband every morning.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:35:55 PM by Guest »

Offline Greaticle

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 10:40:18 PM »
i will share to you some good recipe idea its healthy and fat free the Smoked salmon and egg whites on a toasted whole-wheat English muffin is the perfect power breakfast. this is my all time favorite every breakfast.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:40:18 PM by Guest »

Offline GreatSumo

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 12:09:30 AM »
my friend help me to loss weight she is a chef and she always send me recipe that is low calories. this is one of my favorite breakfast that is low calories the Waffles with Blueberry Maple Syrup you only need this 1/3 cup frozen blueberries, 2 teaspoons maple syrup, 2 whole-grain  and one tablespoon pecans
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 12:09:30 AM by Guest »

Tags: