Author Topic: Common Sexual Problems  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Muchow

• View Profile
Common Sexual Problems
« on: November 07, 2013, 07:41:07 PM »
My husband and I are married for a more than a year and I want to know, what are the most common sexual problems in women? I want to avoid it so that I can stay healthy for him and our *ture family. Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 07:41:07 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlsSweet

• View Profile
Re: Common Sexual Problems
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 08:04:23 PM »
The most common problem not only in women but in married couples is the lowering of sex drives and the taming of desires as the years of marriage increase. I think it's the familiarity of the situation that slows down sexual drives.

Another possible source of conflict is if you have vastly different sex drives. Another possibility is the situation where he simply can’t make you reach orgasm. It's one of the secret problems of women when it comes to sex.

Once you sense something different in the way you and your husband relate with each other, it's best to talk about it than wait for the problem to worsen.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 08:04:23 PM by Guest »

Offline Trippin0nlin3

• View Profile
Re: Common Sexual Problems
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 10:34:26 PM »
Well, I’m not married but as a loyal reader of COSMOPOLITAN, common sexual problems of women are usually triggered by their emotions and insecurity. Women usually have different interpretations on women’s role in bed. Apart from that, women are more prone to UTI than men. They might also suffer from quite a number of diseases in term of unsanitary practices.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:34:26 PM by Guest »

Tags: