Author Topic: Vermilion  (Read 172 times)

Offline Celebrali

• View Profile
Vermilion
« on: November 07, 2013, 05:31:55 PM »
This is kind of odd and old school, but I think one of the best music videos for me is Slipknot's Vermilion. The transitions used are minimal on the other hand the concept is complex. Do you also agree with me?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 05:31:55 PM by Guest »

Offline CasualLakers

• View Profile
Re: Vermilion
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 11:38:14 PM »
I totally agree with you dude! Even if people see me as a girl-next-door type of a chick, deep in my heart I am a hardcore metal supporter. Slipknot's Vermilion is really a great music video. I also want to commend the lead female actor there for doing a great job!  :)  ;)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:38:14 PM by Guest »

Offline TechBooty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 11:42:55 PM »
Motion seconded! Vermilion is a WOW! I am so in love with this music video. Its concept, the settings, the transitions, the editing and everything about thing video is truly astounding! The lyrics and the actress you pla* the role in this music video is so promising.  And I swear, they matched well together!   ;)  :)  :shock:  :ugeek:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 11:42:55 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportonic

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 09:28:28 PM »
I have to agree with you. Vermilion indeed is a very great music video and not to mention Vermilion part 2. I like the simplicity of the music video o Slipknot music videos especially the Vermilion part 2. The lyrics are complex and deep. Good thing I got free Slipknot music videos in Torrent.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:28:28 PM by Guest »

Tags: