Author Topic: Which magazines promote exercise and fitness?  (Read 349 times)

Offline SimplySnowboard

• View Profile
Which magazines promote exercise and fitness?
« on: November 06, 2013, 10:25:52 PM »
Which magazines promote exercise and fitness? Please tell me the ones that have tips when exercising...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:25:52 PM by Guest »

Offline SocialMoney

• View Profile
Re: Which magazines promote exercise and fitness?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »
There are a lot of magazines that feature tips on exercising. I love the “Men’s Fitness” magazine. This is not only for men, actually, because I get to benefit from the exercises they instruct to the readers. Basically, this will also be a great magazine for your husband, and you can help each other out to losing weight!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:26:15 PM by Guest »

Offline C3l3bActually

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 10:26:48 PM »
Women’s Health magazine will be a treat for you (and I hope you’re a “woman” though!). This has great categories to read on. Kinds of easy exercises (15 minute work-outs), Fashion statements (5 ways to dress thinner!), raffle promos, fertility, and how to lose weight by eating snacks and recipes!  Check out their latest issue for you to get a head start!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:26:48 PM by Guest »

Offline C00lZollo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 10:27:12 PM »
WOMEN’s HEALTH is the magazine you’re looking for. For months I’ve been looking for the best magazine to help me lose weight. Then a bookstore told me to check out this Women’s Magazine. I was really fascinated by this one since this mag covered a lot of topics: exercise, food and lifestyle. You have to read this!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:27:12 PM by Guest »

Offline SocialLoad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 10:27:38 PM »
You have to have the FITNESS magazine. This has a lot of guidelines about exercising and I’m really sure that this one will really help you a lot. My friend and I are subscribers to this magazine because they always promote new exercises and we enjoy doing them together. Try it!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:27:38 PM by Guest »

Offline BoaGirls

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2013, 10:28:00 PM »
I think you shall get a hand of the SELF magazine (and this is an actual magazine). Jillian Michaels 16-minute slim-down was actually featured in their website today. I think you can also visit their website so that you can either subscribe to them or know their latest news about fitness and healthy recipes.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:28:00 PM by Guest »

Offline WorriedStart

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »
Hi there! I don't about print magazines but there are already a lot of websites that you can actually visit if you need to know some effective exercises to keep you fit. What's good about these websites is that they also offer video in which you can also parti*te in the training.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:29:39 PM by Guest »

Tags: