Author Topic: Barbie tattoo  (Read 292 times)

Offline T3chPride

• View Profile
Barbie tattoo
« on: November 06, 2013, 06:00:40 PM »
Our office will have tattoo competition next month just for *n. I am a lady like kind of girl and I love barbie so much. Do you think Barbie for tattoos can win a competition?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:00:40 PM by Guest »

Offline LittleOnline

• View Profile
Re: Barbie tattoo
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 06:57:18 PM »
The barbie tattoo might win if you know how o design it with other accents. If you notice, tattoos can be added or made in a unique design. To be able to win make sure you get to show your individuality with your tattoo.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:57:18 PM by Guest »

Offline Girlsecom

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 06:58:04 PM »
You should have a design twist if you really want to use Barbie. A larger tattoo commands larger attention and provides audience impact. Don't just have the usual Barbie face and body inked on you. Make the design fierce by deconstructing Barbie. Here are some suggestions: Barbie made into a cyborg or robot, a nymph Barbie, a muscular Barbie, a hybrid Barbie and Betty Boop, a rock star Barbie, or a Transformer Barbie.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:58:04 PM by Guest »

Offline LolaGamescheat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 09:30:00 PM »
You are such a cutie! I love Barbie too!  ;)  :lol: Of course your Barbie tattoo can be a winner. All you have to do is to be creative and give a tattoo a kind of "disturbing" accent so that it will get a great impact from those that will judge your work. i hope you won this one girl! Girl power!  :idea:  :ugeek:  ;)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:30:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Scorpional

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 06:50:54 PM »
Would say that it actually can win a competition. I think that it’s a marvelously good idea. Is it a permanent tattoo? You know, some people get tattoos just to look cool, even if the tattoo has no special meaning to them. I think a Barbie tattoo has a lot to say doesn’t it? Which part of your body will you have it tattooed?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 06:50:54 PM by Guest »

Tags: