Author Topic: Accents for family room  (Read 190 times)

Offline Girls2hot

• View Profile
Accents for family room
« on: November 06, 2013, 03:37:25 PM »
We have a fairly large family room. What is a good number of accent chairs and accent tables for our living room? Do we choose according to a set design in mind or go adventurous and get mismatched accents?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:37:25 PM by Guest »

Offline GirlsAlert

• View Profile
Re: Accents for family room
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 03:49:20 PM »
Three accent chairs and two accent tables may work for your living room. I suggest you get the ones that have different designs from one another. The purpose of accent *rniture is to "pop" from your other *rniture pieces. Having quirky designs will give your room character. An adventurous streak for designing homes allows your place to look like a contemporary museum. I wish I can see your place when the accent pieces are installed!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:49:20 PM by Guest »

Offline Cirketin

• View Profile
Re: Accents for family room
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
One big accent sofa (?) and two accent chairs would be the best for your living room. Since it is big enough to accommodate a number of guests, your big sofa would not only look good but it will also be able to sit a maximum of four people. If you are a traditional type of person and your house seems to call for it, you could get pieces that match but if your house is modern enough to handle mixed *rniture, you can buy pieces that don't match.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 04:01:42 PM by Guest »

Tags: