Author Topic: Heidi Klum  (Read 405 times)

Offline thrillsnake

• View Profile
Heidi Klum
« on: November 04, 2013, 04:57:24 PM »
Heidi Klum is one of my fashion icons. I want to know her footwear brand, the one she personally designs and owns. Do have any ideas its name?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 04:57:24 PM by Guest »

Offline ThugGaming

• View Profile
Re: Heidi Klum
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 05:16:49 PM »
One of her shoe lines is the “HK by Heidi Klum”. It is a collection of flip-flops, pumps, booties and wedges. She said that she designs with every woman she admires, but with the shoes she would want in her own closets. She has a tough point of view and good fashion imaginations. She’s into every detail that’s why she got two shoe lines. Great job for Heidi!  ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:16:49 PM by Guest »

Offline ReggaeSearch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 05:20:08 PM »
Heidi Klum is a whirlwind of achievements! She's the executive producer and host of Project Runway and has helped launched the careers of designers from different backgrounds and locales.

She designed a maternity line called "Loved" for Motherhood Maternity and "Lavish" for A Pea in the Pod. She’s also collaborated with other brands in terms of designing clothes and accessories such as New Balance, Birkenstock, Mouawad, and Victoria's Secret for makeup.

In 2008, her clothing line under Jordache was launched. :) Her own shoe line is called HK by Heidi Klum Shoe Collection.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:20:08 PM by Guest »

Offline Lexen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 05:20:18 PM »
Heidi Klum has designed a line for Birkenstock. I don't know if this is the one that you are talking about. This line has clogs and sandals in it. I especially love the sandals line because I love sandals and her designs are really awesome. Malindi is one of them. She also has designs for kids and I bought my daughter the Sapphire because it's too good to resist. Plus, they're comfy enough for my daughter to wear during picnics at the park where she usually runs around chasing our pet dog.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:20:18 PM by Guest »

Offline TaleRi53

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 05:23:20 PM »
Heidi has this great flair and eye for fashion and she shows it in the way she wears her clothes in the red carpet and even when she is just running some errands or taking a stroll with the kids. I'm glad that she is able to come up with a footwear brand wherein she can share her talent in a wearable manner.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 05:23:20 PM by Guest »

Tags: