Author Topic: Birthday Dessert  (Read 1210 times)

Offline Talela

• View Profile
Birthday Dessert
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:44:46 AM »
I want to bake my mom a cake for her birthday but I have no idea where and how to begin. Can you please enlighten me?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:44:46 AM by Guest »

Offline MoneyStud

• View Profile
Re: Birthday Dessert
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 01:32:09 AM »
From your question, I would *ume that this will be your first time to do this task. I would suggest that you go online and read up the recipes there. I have also provided a link below you can use to help you in baking your cake.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=au_c7aXeMOg

Since this will be the first time you will bake a cake, my suggestion is to do is in small quantities first.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:32:09 AM by Guest »

Offline RavenTech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 01:40:28 AM »
Do a quick inventory of your kitchen. Does it have a working oven? Do you have a baking tray and other tools like spatula and whisks? :)

Start by looking for an easy cake recipe you can follow. Here's a link you can check out: http://www.cacaoweb.net/easy-chocolate-cake.html

Just follow the instructions and amount required to the letter. One tip for you: Use eggs at room temperature.

You can ask a friend who has baked before to be around when you bake the cake. This way, she can monitor you, and she can share tips as you do your tasks. :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:40:28 AM by Guest »

Offline DevL4k3r5

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 06:01:20 PM »
Do you really know how to bake? If I were you, I'd just order or buy a cake from a bake who knows what they're up to. It'll save you from all the h*le and any probable disaster. Try customized cake if you want it to be unique and special.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:01:20 PM by Guest »

Offline Skierpu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 06:10:12 PM »
baking for first time? this is very difficult but challenging and exyting, try to watch some video on how to bake a cake on you tube, then follow step by step procedure, make sure that all ingredients are complete and well prepared.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:10:12 PM by Guest »

Offline DiaryFun

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 06:17:56 PM »
Re*erator cake is easy to do. Buy Graham cracker, some cream and condensed milk. Mix the liquid ingredients first. Put the graham in a baking pan, then the liquid ingredients. Make 4 - 5 layers. At the top of this, you can put fruits or chocolates and nuts. Re*erate then serve it to your mom. Enjoy!  :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:17:56 PM by Guest »

Offline Loadelli

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 09:21:06 PM »
I agree with Diary*n! Re*erated Cakes are really the easiest way to create. Layering is only the key to have a success*l cake. If you want to give it a twist use Oreos instead of Graham crackers. Put chocolate bits too for that added sweetness.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 09:21:06 PM by Guest »

Offline KaiGuitarist

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 09:32:55 PM »
watched some tips on how to bake in youtube, just search the keywords you want to, based on my own experience i only watch tips on how to bake in youtube then i follow step by step procedure then finaly i got their techniques now and im happy.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 09:32:55 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatlasi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2013, 07:56:25 PM »
the Cherry Cheesecake, no bake treat, which combines the flavors of chocolate, cherries, and cheesecake,
Ingredients
2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 20-ounce can cherry pie filling
1 1/4 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sugar, divided
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
12 ounces cream cheese, softened
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 07:56:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Greatbali

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 06:26:52 PM »
if this is your first time, just make a simple cake recipe, a quick and easy cake recipes, here is nothing better than sin*lly delicious cakes to satisfy a sweet tooth, this is what we called tha 6 minutes Chocolate cake, then Follow the simple recipe instructions  :)
Ingredients
1 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
1 cup sugar
1 Tbs. vinegar
1 Tsp. vanilla
1 cup cold water, or strong coffee,
3 Tbs. cocoa, unsweetened
1 Tsp. instant coffee, or espresso
6 Tbs. oil
1 Tsp. baking soda
1/2 Tsp. salt
there are the direction you need to follow dont worry its very easy and *n!  :)
Directions: Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Then, in a 9x9 cake pan, measure and blend thoroughly with a fork the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, instant coffee powder, and salt.
Next, make 3 indentations in the dry ingredients with your fork. Into the first, pour 6 tb. of oil. Into the second, pour 1 tb. vinegar. Into the third, pour 1 tsp. vanilla.
Then, over all ingredients, pour 1 cup of cold water or strong, cold coffee. Stir with a fork until evenly blended.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Serve alone, with whipped cream, ice cream, or your favorite frosting.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 06:26:52 PM by Guest »

Tags: