Author Topic: Meryl Streep might win another Oscar!  (Read 236 times)

Offline Lakerspa

• View Profile
Meryl Streep might win another Oscar!
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:14:42 PM »
US weekly reports that Meryl Streep might win another Oscar with her Iron Lady movie! What do you think with that?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:14:42 PM by Guest »

Offline C00lSubject

• View Profile
Re: Meryl Streep might win another Oscar!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 11:15:25 PM »
Oh my gosh!!!! I cannot believe it! Meryl Streep as Iron Lady! I am a fan and supporter of Margaret Thatcher and seeing Meryl Streep playing her role is a magnificent act! I wonder how she did it as she is already 62 years old! But, I think she still has the charm to act!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:15:25 PM by Guest »

Offline Awarebb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:15:59 PM »
Whoa! Wow! I’m going to buy tickets for the whole family to watch this movie! This would be an epic film and an epic start for 2012! Meryl Streep has done it again! Another movie! Another prowess act! I am so excited to watch this! She is just the best!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:15:59 PM by Guest »

Offline Snowfie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 11:17:56 PM »
I think Meryl Streep will win! Yes, I can now imagine her walking that red carpet and receiving that best actress award!! Yeah! After years of hard work, here she is again receiving an award! I think she is already the best actress even though I haven’t seen the movie! Ha ha ha! :lol:  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:17:56 PM by Guest »

Offline SimonStr00n5

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 11:18:56 PM »
What an effective movie to a country that’s undergone a recession! LOL! Seriously though, I just saw the trailer of Iron Lady, and I guess it will surely fill buckets of money! *o, at the end of the day, this is the film industry, and even an award for Meryl Streep doesn’t satisfy the need of the poorest in this state...We need another real life Margaret Thatcher, you know?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:18:56 PM by Guest »

Offline BlondLoad

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 11:19:16 PM »
Everyone loves Meryl Streep. I think with or without an award, being able to play the role of Margaret Thatcher is already a privileged and a great honor! I am happy that Meryl can still act even though she’s already in her 60’s. I hope I can watch this movie and I really hope she’ll be the best actress!!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:19:16 PM by Guest »

Offline AspGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 03:56:41 PM »
I haven’t seen the movie yet, but knowing that its Meyl Streep I would definitely watch it. News & gossip wouldn’t be essential when it comes to Meryl’s performances because she is without a doubt one of the best. Have you noticed that she is ALWAYS nominated?  It is because she is THAT GREAT!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:56:41 PM by Guest »

Tags: