Author Topic: Drew Barrymore's ENGAGED! What do you say about that?!  (Read 341 times)

Offline BabixzSearch

• View Profile
Drew Barrymore's ENGAGED! What do you say about that?!
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:07:57 PM »
Drew and will Kopelman are tying the knot soon! They were reportedly engaged in Sun Valley, Idaho...And Will picked out the ring. What do you say about Drew’s new love?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:07:57 PM by Guest »

Offline Snowfie

• View Profile
Re: Drew Barrymore's ENGAGED! What do you say about that?!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »
Well, for one, Drew deserves true love just like everyone else. And if she feels that this is true love, with whoever he is, it’s gonna be fine with her fans, you know? As long as the actress is still smiling because she is inlove and smiling not because she’s single and free again – which is sadder than the latter- I *ume, everyone just hopes this is for real.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:08:37 PM by Guest »

Offline C00lSubject

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 11:09:25 PM »
I saw the ring through People’s website. All I can say is WOW! WOW for the diamond ring is 4-carat! WOW because Drew looks inlove, really, and who wouldn’t be inlove when you are engaged, right? And who wouldn’t be happy when you get engaged with the man you’re living with for 5 years already!?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:09:25 PM by Guest »

Offline BlondLoad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 11:11:40 PM »
As the people of the United States of America, we are all aware that Drew Barrymore’s first marriage lasted only for less than a jiffy...kidding! That’s less than a year. And, her second marriage, if I can remember it correctly, it lasted less than a minute. Just kidding again! It lasted less than a year, too. Let us now anti*te the upcoming joke aka marriage of the year!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:11:40 PM by Guest »

Offline Lakerspa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 11:12:16 PM »
Do I really have to know about this? I will not buy any magazine that will show Drew and this Will-man on their covers! It’s sickening, people! Please stop giving a * about these live-in partners for decades and are getting married “all-right” which we all knew will NOT last. Am I kidding? No. I’m serious. Divorce is already epidemic (and hope*lly not genetic!) in this country!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:12:16 PM by Guest »

Offline SimonStr00n5

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 11:12:46 PM »
I like Drew Barrymore when she smiles...but, please don’t let her smile a lot! It reminds me when she covered Playboy magazine that was in 1995 and she was just 19 years old then! I was frantic about it...though she’s already at the right age (but to pose for Playboy?) she is still a child...Now I was thinking, “what just happened?! I hope her engagement is for real!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:12:46 PM by Guest »

Offline AspGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2013, 03:59:41 PM »
That is what celebrities have to go through everytime news & gossip was being created when it comes to the personal life. They always tend to have something to say even if they have nothing to do with. Please let them be when it comes to love. Let us make them happy by giving this side of their public life on their own.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:59:41 PM by Guest »

Offline AlertCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2013, 09:13:14 PM »
Entertainment, News & Gossip should leave Drew alone. I think those celebrities deserve a little respect when it comes to private things like their relationships. That is the reason why marriages don’t last, because people say something about the couple when in fact they shouldn’t be involved with them.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:13:14 PM by Guest »

Tags: