Author Topic: What's best for skinny like me?  (Read 303 times)

Offline AndLakers

• View Profile
What's best for skinny like me?
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:59:47 PM »
I am a short girl and kinda skinny, but not too skinny, and I'd like to wear something that will not really fit to my body when I workout since I don't want to emphasize that I'm slim. Is it okay?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:59:47 PM by Guest »

Offline AnswersPlus

• View Profile
Re: What's best for skinny like me?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 09:54:24 PM »
Slim or not, the first rule in what to wear in a gym is to pick a tee, any t-shirt yeah. Gym clothes and t-shirts are almost synonyms plus the main factor that's important is your comfort. Most prefer a regular fit t-shirt that is not too baggy, but not suffocating. Some men prefer to wear synthetic fiber blends or mesh tops as they have greater breathability. Similarly, both men and women sometimes prefer to wear tank tops. Wear shorts that offer flexibility, but are not too revealing. Shorts that are too long can scrape against your knees or distract from proper leg movement. Shorts that are too loose can slide up to reveal underwear on equipment that requires lying down. Since you are slim and petite, a little lower below the knee tights or baggy pants will do. Pair it with a snug shirt that isn't too short and hanging above your torso. Well, I guess you're good to go. Just don't forget to bring your iPod as it can be a huge motivator to get you through that last mile.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:54:24 PM by Guest »

Tags: