Author Topic: Different race  (Read 205 times)

Offline Loadvisace

• View Profile
Different race
« on: November 01, 2013, 05:42:37 PM »
Would you consider adopting a child who doesn't know how to speak english and is not American? Don't you think it will be a hinder for both of you to understand each other?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:42:37 PM by Guest »

Offline LakersZoom

• View Profile
Re: Different race
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 05:47:00 PM »
I would still consider adopting the child. There are various ways to understand each other. There could be interpreters that can help in your problem. Aside from that, a child has an easier adaptation and learning skills than adults so I guess there won't be any major problem.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 05:47:00 PM by Guest »

Offline CelebBuggy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 07:48:29 PM »
Yes, I will still consider adopting a child even if he is not an American. There are so many ways that I can do for me and him to be able to understand each other. A child can easily adapt to what surrounds him and a child's brainpower is outstanding. We can communication through body language too.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 07:48:29 PM by Guest »

Offline Conseamta

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
Of course I will still consider adopting the child. Children our God's gift to people who want to be parents. Race should not be a hinder to anyone in loving. Besides, we can send the children to a school where they can learn how to speak English and adapt to American culture eventually.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 09:25:31 PM by Guest »

Offline MoneyAlpha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 11:16:58 PM »
I don't think it's really the language barrier that matters here because children are very adoptive and they learn things easily. It is up to you how you are going to raise your kid. In fact, it's how you take care of the kid that will determine his development. So, my answer is yes, I will adopt the child.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:16:58 PM by Guest »

Offline MoneyTwe1ve

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 02:49:13 AM »
I was able to watch a series in Bio Channel about an adoptive kid who was from China. The parents were both Americans.

The parents and the kid had a hard time understanding one another. There were a lot of heart-aches and crying because each party got frustrated with not being able to get their message across.

I think you should watch the series first before you consider adopting a kid from another country.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:49:13 AM by Guest »

Tags: