Author Topic: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga  (Read 408 times)

Offline Kimmy

• View Profile
Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
« on: September 30, 2013, 09:36:20 AM »
I think one of the best music videos that's out right now is Bad Romance. Lady Gaga always outdoes herself with her music videos. Even though Bad Romance isn't a very new video, I think it's going to have a top spot for a while. There is a lot of good music out right now, but keep your eye out for Lady Gaga, she's a very unique artist.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 09:36:20 AM by Guest »

Offline dan

• View Profile
Re: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 10:47:48 AM »
Considering that she is blowing up the charts and is what # on the list for most success*l people around I would have no issues with watching the video. Being business savvy is part of the deal no matter what business you are in.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:47:48 AM by Guest »

Offline Alpha Dog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 02:40:18 PM »
I love her music, but she is just too bizarre for me. I listen to her but seriously, I just cannot get into her videos. It's like watching a freak show to me. I don't mean to offend anyone, that's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:40:18 PM by Guest »

Offline Suzzy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 03:49:57 PM »
LoL, I have to agree with you there Alpha, she is just too far out there for me but I do like some of her music. It just seems like some just TRY to see how weird they can be.  :shock:
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:49:57 PM by Guest »

Offline OscarG

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 12:33:04 AM »
Lady Gaga is often very extreme, but I think she has a lot of talent too. I wonder how her current music videos will be viewed twenty years from now. For example, I bet people thought Prince was really weird and bizarre when he started his career, but now his videos seem fairly tame.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 12:33:04 AM by Guest »

Offline Marcus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2013, 03:49:56 AM »
I kind of see Lady Gaga, as Christina Aguilera hoped up on speed. Don't have anything against her music, it's just the bland electronic mix that seems to be all the rage these days, as far as her music videos go well she is getting the attention she wants so I guess they are doing their job.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 03:49:56 AM by Guest »

Offline kispe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2013, 01:00:56 PM »
Quote from: "Alpha Dog"
I love her music, but she is just too bizarre for me. I listen to her but seriously, I just cannot get into her videos. It's like watching a freak show to me. I don't mean to offend anyone, that's just my opinion.

I would share the same sentiments while at the same time appreciating that Lady Gaga has really got talent; I mean where do you get artistes that can both compose and sing their own music.

However, she seems bizarre and I cannot continuously watch her videos.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:00:56 PM by Guest »

Offline Brandiac

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2013, 02:43:33 PM »
I think her strangeness is one of her best qualities. If her videos were not bizarre they would be like all the others out there. I can appreciate them. I like Bad Romance. It's definitely something different.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 02:43:33 PM by Guest »

Offline Loraleigh

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 07:07:05 PM »
I like the weird and strange so of course I love Lady GaGa and her music videos. Bad Romance is pretty good one. I like the video for Paparazzi better. I feel like visual stimulation is a must and Lady GaGa definitely stimulates with her strange clothes and music videos!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 07:07:05 PM by Guest »

Offline Kimmy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 05:00:07 PM »
I agree that Lady Gaga is very odd, so I can see why there are many different opinions about her. Personally I also think weird artists can be very entertaining, and I think she's currently one of the best in that role.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 05:00:07 PM by Guest »

Tags: