Author Topic: luxurious cabin and breathtaking view  (Read 429 times)

Offline RoachFun

• View Profile
luxurious cabin and breathtaking view
« on: October 30, 2013, 03:01:32 AM »
We all know how Aspen, CO is such the skiing capital in the States during the winter frost but I wish to try somewhere else. Can anyone recommend a skiing resort with a luxurious cabin and breathtaking view?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 03:01:32 AM by Guest »

Offline WomanGamescheat

• View Profile
Re: luxurious cabin and breathtaking view
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 08:43:51 PM »
Try this places in the Illinois State:

Illinois Snow Report
Chestnut Mountain Resort
Fourlakes Ski & Snowboard Area
Raging Buffalo Snowboard Park
Ski Snowstar Winter Sports Park
Villa Olivia

The United States of America has so many skiing resorts available. It is best to check out this website too http://www.skiresortguide.com/usamap.cfm. Happy skiing!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 08:43:51 PM by Guest »

Offline GoodSweet

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 01:37:46 AM »
If you’ve been to Jackson Hole, I might say that you’ve been to one of the most beauti*l places on Earth. (I’ve been there for our anniversary and my husband just loved everything about it!) Well, I say, that if you don’t want to go to Aspen, give Game Creek Chalet in Vail, Colorado a chance. Vail is known for its glitzy crowd and glamorous ski base village, and this chalet is la crème de la crème of Vail. Vail Mountain, this chalet not only offers stunning views and ski-in, ski-out lodging, but a private chef, personal mountain guides for private ski instruction and hot tubs in this three-bedroom, five-bath European-style chalet you get all to yourself. Live luxuriously for a while in Vail!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 01:37:46 AM by Guest »

Offline Coolidge

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 02:02:12 AM »
I agree that Aspen has been overly hyped as it has been the home of celebrities and the wealthiest people in the world during the skiing season. But if you think that Aspen alone can give you that luxurious skiing experience, you got to think again and cast your eyes to other ski resort that stand out in so many ways, like Jackson Hole, Wyoming. If you are skiing enthusiast or just a simple skier who loves to embrace the breathtaking nature’s view plus the lavishness of hotels and spas, go to Jackson Hole for your next ski trip. For anywhere from $500-$5,000 per night, you could soon be rubbing elbows with the rich and famous as you bask in luxurious elegance amidst snow-capped peaks.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:02:12 AM by Guest »

Offline Cooligel

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 02:11:59 AM »
Utah also has its fair share of being one of the most beauti*l and lavishing ski resorts in the States. This 5-star and 5-diamond award winning lodge called Stein Eriksen Lodge that is located on the slopes of Deer Valley, Utah bears the name of the Norwegian Olympic Gold Medalist who dreamed of opening a luxury resort in the Utah Rockies. The lodge also features a *ll service spa, where sore skiers can get a m*age after a long day on the mountain or relax for a steam or warm up in the sauna. We just spend $700 per night on it and love every single moment we spent in there.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:11:59 AM by Guest »

Offline CoolInsight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 02:16:01 AM »
For those big time skiers who are looking for a way to have the ultimate ski adventure— and are willing to s* out big bucks to get it—helicopter skiing in the Alaskan mountains is about as extra*ant as you can get. Just be ready to spend a whopping $77, 200 to book a private Heli Ski adventure on a boat with a heli pad. You may not be able to spend a whole cozy afternoon at a spa but come on buddy, at the most (of course, not the least) you can earn all the bragging rights about having skied the biggest and roughest terrain in the world from a helicopter. When I went to Alaska with my three brothers, that is when I can shout out loud that there could be no more decadent than helicopters transporting you to some of the wildest ski terrain in the west coast.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:16:01 AM by Guest »

Tags: