Author Topic: Chinese Stores in SanFo?  (Read 322 times)

Offline FanSearch

• View Profile
Chinese Stores in SanFo?
« on: October 28, 2013, 07:45:46 PM »
I am a Chinese American who recently moved to San Francisco and would like to have a hold of traditional Chinese food in the city. How can I go about it then?
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:45:46 PM by Guest »

Offline Fantastic24

• View Profile
Re: Chinese Stores in SanFo?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 07:46:09 PM »
You’re lucky that in San Francisco, Chinatown is located just downtown, near the area of Union Square. There, you can find Chinese businesses and other Chinese establishments that will help you meet your needs. You can order at some of the best Chinese restaurants in the city, which are known as some of the best Chinese cuisine in America and are also recognized in other Chinese territories like Hong Kong and Taiwan.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:46:09 PM by Guest »

Offline FantasticTech

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
New York is pretty much the same as San Francisco in such a way that you can also place delivery service at a Chinese restaurant so that you can eat authentic Chinese food at the comfort of your own home. You can certainly enjoy good food in the city without having to move anything other than your hands.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:55:45 PM by Guest »

Offline FairyWorried

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 07:56:03 PM »
If you want authentic Chinese food, then you must take the effort to cook it. Find Chinese cooking staples such as soy sauce, oyster sauce, peanut oil and chillies in stores around Chinatown and you can experience fresh and delicious Chinese food with quick and easy recipes that you can do with these foundation condiments.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:56:03 PM by Guest »

Offline LakersStorm

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2013, 07:57:57 PM »
Oh wow, welcome to San Fo! Chinatown is just a bus ride away, you lucky, you! Plus, there are a lot of Chinese restaurants here! I suggest you go to San Tung Chinese Restaurant. Now, I don't know about you or how authentic that place is but I love their food especially the Kung Pao Shrimp. Heaven on earth. You should go there and maybe I can meet you!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 07:57:57 PM by Guest »

Tags: