Author Topic: Wife Going Through Menopause  (Read 801 times)

Offline Alpha Dog

• View Profile
Wife Going Through Menopause
« on: September 12, 2013, 08:45:37 PM »
My wife is going through Menopause and has been for the last few months. What is the best way I can help her out during the process. She is really stressed out and worried about this.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:45:37 PM by Guest »

Offline Gabby

• View Profile
Re: Wife Going Through Menopause
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 08:48:18 PM »
There really is no good way to go through it.  Some women take hormone pills and it may help some.  The best you can do is to be understanding, and not take everything personally.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 08:48:18 PM by Guest »

Offline Suzzy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 06:39:12 AM »
The best thing she can do is to find some good hormone pills to take. They have plenty over the counter ones that work well but she may need to find something that works for her. Also they won't work right away, some take a month or so to get into your system. I have been using the OneADay Menopausal formula and they work good, for me anyway.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 06:39:12 AM by Guest »

Offline trinket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »
I used Me Again menopause supplements. I bought them over the counter. They worked great . I felt back to normal. I felt like I was going crazy prior to taking them. You constantly feel angry and irritable. At least for me.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 03:43:11 PM by Guest »

Offline Tuskawilla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2013, 07:38:51 PM »
I would tell her to try and not worry about it. All women have to go through it and it is a natural process. Some women's symptoms are mild, so maybe she will be okay.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 07:38:51 PM by Guest »

Offline GamingKenka

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2013, 12:44:52 AM »
Emotional support is the key. It is not easy for women to undergo menopause and to have improper tantrums at their age. You have to understand that it is a biological process and with proper sleep and diet, she can cope up with this. You also have to let her know that you understand what she is going through.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 12:44:52 AM by Guest »

Offline CyAnswers

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2013, 01:20:17 AM »
Being there for her always helps. She must now that you support her. Tell her that everything will be alright and you will always stick with her.

What she needs and wants from you is *urance. It will also help if you can be patient with her and try to understand what she is going through. Menopause is one of the trying and difficult experiences a woman can experience.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 01:20:17 AM by Guest »

Offline Sheltelik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2013, 05:39:22 AM »
show to your wife your care and love for her, being at her side always and be supportive in everything she do or she want, just give a lot of care always stay sweet and good husband to your wife and she feels fine i guess. :)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 05:39:22 AM by Guest »

Offline Gentalib

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 10:58:27 PM »
Don't be impatient of her because this is something that she did not wish for. This is a biological process which can be lessen the effects by reaching out to the person and giving her the best support she can have. It's always about communication and understanding.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:58:27 PM by Guest »

Offline FunLight

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2013, 11:12:04 PM »
You can help her to remind her schedule of taking her medications and supplements. And also by giving her additional supplements such as 800 IU Vitamin E three times a day for 6 months, some B vitamins and also regular Calcium supplements. These supplements will help her a great deal.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 11:12:04 PM by Guest »

Tags: