Author Topic: Lip tattooing  (Read 338 times)

Offline CoolHockey

• View Profile
Lip tattooing
« on: October 16, 2013, 09:04:05 PM »
Is lip tattooing as pain*l as regular body tattooing? Is there also a temporary tattoo for lips? I am really curious about this!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:04:05 PM by Guest »

Offline BasketballCrescent

• View Profile
Re: Lip tattooing
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 09:40:53 PM »
There is such a thing as temporary lip tattoos. You can actually choose from a lot of color*l and glamorous designs. There are ones that look like flags, the other has animal on them and they're available online. You apply it like a children's sticker tattoo. Permanent lip tattoos hurt a bit but not as much as a regular tattoo. If you want long-lasting lip color, though, there are lipstick lines that are "waterproof" and cannot be easily removed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:40:53 PM by Guest »

Offline Cooldiaf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 10:16:55 PM »
Yap. Lip tattooing can also be temporary. Based on my friend's experience, it is really pain*l. Lip tattooing is way too pain*l than the usual body tattooing, for the skin in our lips is way thinner than anything else. Not to threaten you, but her lips swollen few hours after her operation.  8-)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 10:16:55 PM by Guest »

Offline Coolfsbu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 01:58:50 AM »
I have heard about lip tattooing. Some says it’s pain*l. Looking at it, I think it’s true. As far as I am concern lip tattoo is permanent. You don't want to repeat tattooing your lips over and over again right? At first few weeks, it is normal that the lips will swell because eventually it will get back to its normal shape.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:58:50 AM by Guest »

Offline LolaGamescheat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2013, 09:41:49 PM »
I think lip tattooing is permanent. I mean, it is really pain*l if you keep on repeating tattooing over and over again. If you want permanent lip enhancer or whatever you may cal it, I suggest you buy lip stick that are waterproof. That's not pain*l as tattooing your lips.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 09:41:49 PM by Guest »

Offline Funielder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2013, 07:43:31 PM »
If there is such thing as temporary lip tattooing, I think I will never consider that. Getting yourself a tattoo is never a painless choice especially if you chose to have it in the thinnest skin of your body. Instead of considering temporary lip tattoo, why not have it permanent.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 07:43:31 PM by Guest »

Offline GuideBall

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2013, 10:21:20 PM »
This one sounds pain*l! It is the first time I heard of lip tattooing. I have heard of some cosmetic tattooing like eye browse tattooing and I think that's way cooler and less pain*l than lip tattooing. Why don't you just buy a water proof lipstick instead of having that lip tattoo?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:21:20 PM by Guest »

Offline Funielder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2013, 05:23:17 AM »
Yeah! There is actually such thing as lip tattooing and it is a permanent tattoo. And yeah that is really pain*l. You have to consider thinking 1000 times before you finally decide to have it done on you because besides its permanent, the pain you will get from it is really exaggerated!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 05:23:17 AM by Guest »

Offline PapaGuide

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2013, 06:41:48 PM »
I think so. But I will not ever try it personally. I am already contented with lipsticks. Besides, if I just want a long lasting lipstick I would rather buy water proof lipstick. I have fear of needles so I might never going to try lip tattooing. Well, that is just my opinion.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:41:48 PM by Guest »

Offline BurkeInternet

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 10:50:43 PM »
Yes there is a lip tattoo procedure that you can go through and I have heard that it is much pain*l than regular tattoos because the lips have a softer skin. If you want something that is long lasting there are lipsticks that has that kind of effect and you wouldn’t even need to undergo to cosmetic tattooing.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 10:50:43 PM by Guest »

Tags: