Author Topic: Walk-in  (Read 459 times)

Offline PopDirty

• View Profile
Walk-in
« on: October 11, 2013, 06:21:11 PM »
My work schedule is erratic. Is it alright if I just do a walk-in than set up an appointment with a spa staff?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 06:21:11 PM by Guest »

Offline Gamesisse

• View Profile
Re: Walk-in
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 07:48:26 PM »
I think it's alright, depending on the day, the time of day and the spa. Of course, if it's a po*r spa place, I don't think you could barge in just like that. Also, there are times of the day or days that the spa is usually *lly booked so it's either you wait for your turn or you come back another day. Of course, to be sure that you'll be accommodated, set a schedule with them. It will be the best solution, even if you have a busy day.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:48:26 PM by Guest »

Offline TechKat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 07:55:50 PM »
Does the service fee vary from where you want to have a spa service? I wanted to have a spa in my place but I don’t like calling and asking the spa establishments because sometimes they offers some service that obviously I don’t like. Please help me with my queries, thanks!
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 07:55:50 PM by Guest »

Offline MercyTech

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 06:34:57 PM »
Hi!

If your schedule is erratic, I would suggest get the number of the spa that you would want to go and save it on your phone.

If you are free and think about going there, call them first and make a reservation or ask if they can accommodate you.

There are spas that you can just go walk right in. But you may have to wait for some time before they can service you.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2013, 06:34:57 PM by Guest »

Offline SportMilkwort

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 10:27:16 PM »
It is okay to have a walk in however it would be better to have your schedule in the day spa so that you will not need to wait anymore. You said it yourself that your schedule is erratic so why would you waste your time waiting, right? I highly suggest that you have a scheduled treatment.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:27:16 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeParabrake

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2013, 10:31:36 PM »
I think it is just okay but you should not expect anything in case you find no accommodation or available service. That's right. It would be better if you can call them ahead of time and have yourself scheduled for it. It doesn't makes sense to spend your time waiting in line.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:31:36 PM by Guest »

Offline WardAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 02:56:44 PM »
You’re right. Sometimes it is better if you just walk in without prior appointment but it has also its disadvantages. For instance, if you come unexpectedly, you may not find an available service or accommodation and you may have to wait long. Perhaps the best thing to do, if you don’t want to waste your time, is to call them ahead and set an appointment. That way you can be sure that you can be served when you come to the place.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 02:56:44 PM by Guest »

Offline TerrificAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 11:51:05 PM »
Well you can always try it but you can’t expect anything, as they said. Coming to the shop for unscheduled visit may not be good. One of the disadvantages of this is that you may not find any vacancy and no one might attend to you right away. I think it would be best to set an appointment.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:51:05 PM by Guest »

Tags: