Author Topic: Twins  (Read 191 times)

Offline 777rofspa

• View Profile
Twins
« on: November 11, 2013, 03:22:30 PM »
Hi! I have a heart disease and apparently my cardiologist told me that it is very risky for me to give birth. Here are my sentiments. I want to push pregnancy in spite of it all. Can somebody tell me how to make a twin? Only child is boring.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:22:30 PM by Guest »

Offline 101Demon

• View Profile
Re: Twins
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 03:52:30 PM »
Reproductive technology has radically increased the multiple birth rates. Drugs that stimulate ovulation can lead to a multiple pregnancy, but multiples can also result from invitro fertilization. It's not just that multiple embryos are implanted in the mother, but there is also an inexplicable increase in the number of monozygotic twins among IVF patients. No decent doctor would provide treatment if it wasn't necessary, so fertility *istance should only be sought out when needed.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 03:52:30 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsSpokesman

• View Profile
Re: Twins
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 04:53:29 PM »
Heart failure during pregnancy is also more common in women with inborn heart. Now, if you are planning to get pregnant and you know that you have a heart problem, you should talk to your doctor first about proper precautions to take before conceiving, such as controlling your blood pressure and weight.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:53:29 PM by Guest »

Tags: