Author Topic: allowing the employees  (Read 285 times)

Offline SoftballBall

• View Profile
allowing the employees
« on: November 09, 2013, 07:01:57 PM »
Do you think it is appropriate for a work environment if they allow their employee to use their phone whenever they like? I want to hear your views and opinions.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:01:57 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeAkeake

• View Profile
Re: allowing the employees
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 07:43:52 PM »
I have worked with a company that allows the use of cellular phones. Of course at first, everyone was too busy with their cellphones so they turned the internet off and then lowered cellphone signal and all that and in the end, they got the right compromise between the employees and the company. It makes everyone productive because they can feel at ease at work. ;)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:43:52 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyFate

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 07:45:36 PM »
There are some workplaces that does not allow the use of cell phones for security reasons such as in cell centers that gets the credit card information of customers, but let’s say you are in advertising and need to be in touch with different people, then you need to use your cell phone. Some companies even provide cell phone to their employees.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:45:36 PM by Guest »

Offline KavenSports

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:56:50 PM »
Cell phone use depends on the management of a company. I think there should be a compromise. Employees can bring their cell phones to the floor provided these are on silent mode. They should also take and make calls only during break times. They should refrain from sending and receiving SMS all the time that it affects their work output.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:56:50 PM by Guest »

Tags: