Author Topic: Roles of Minerals  (Read 279 times)

Offline Techiana

• View Profile
Roles of Minerals
« on: October 10, 2013, 02:32:55 AM »
Will vitamin and mineral supplements give you energy? Should I take vitamin and mineral supplements to make sure that I am getting what I need or give them to my kids when they don’t eat right?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 02:32:55 AM by Guest »

Offline Techiencom

• View Profile
Re: Roles of Minerals
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 06:11:47 PM »
It is normal to give your children vitamins (daily multivitamin) and minerals (like calcium or iron) as supplements. But many are not sure what and when their kid should be taking, that’s why experts conduct studies to know who should be taking their daily vitamins and supplements. T he study results showed that those who do not really need vitamin and mineral supplements were more likely to take supplements. For instance, those who were healthy, had active lifestyles, and had access to nutritious foods and good health habit. It also showed that children who may benefit from vitamin and mineral supplements were less likely to take supplements, such as those who had health problems, less active lifestyles, and limited supply to food or health care.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 06:11:47 PM by Guest »

Offline GurlyDirty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 08:07:48 PM »
You're probably already getting enough of the vitamins from the foods you eat, as long as you're eating a typical diet, since they're commonly found in a wide variety of foods. If you're still worried that your diet may be deficient, any complex supplement will give you all the vitamins you need.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 08:07:48 PM by Guest »

Offline MoneyMatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 06:35:16 PM »
Is there a condition that is caused by vitamin or mineral overload? Will it cause serious conditions? How will I know if I’m taking too much of it?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 06:35:16 PM by Guest »

Tags: