Author Topic: Noisy neighboor!  (Read 336 times)

Offline CommieCompany

• View Profile
Noisy neighboor!
« on: November 05, 2013, 10:42:44 PM »
I live alone in a small space apartment. The bad thing is, my neighbor--which is just beside my door is too noisy. How can I talk to this noisy people when I usually have a bad temper?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:42:44 PM by Guest »

Offline SpoollikeSports

• View Profile
Re: Noisy neighboor!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 10:54:35 PM »
Are neighbors your friend? If not, you have to make friends with them and ask nicely. Or if you don't want to be a friendly neighbor to them, you simply go to the administrative management and file a complaint. However, it is common in small apartment space building to have this kind of problem. Transfer if you can afford it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:54:35 PM by Guest »

Offline SnoopCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 10:56:34 PM »
Well, you should let the landlord or building administrator handle it if you don't want to confront them. What you should do is inform the landlord about it and write a complaint. I'm sure the landlord is in a better position to discipline them and if they don't listen maybe you can file a complaint with local authorities about it.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:56:34 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportsra

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 10:14:19 PM »
You might as well consider first in talking to them before you file a complaint to the admin. This is because you should also know the disadvantage in filing a complaint without your neighbor's consent. All you have to do is knock the door and tell them they're noisy and you can't sleep.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:14:19 PM by Guest »

Offline GutsyBall

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 06:43:46 PM »
That’s right. You have to confront your neighbor and tell them about their behavior. I think that’s the only possible way to let them know that they are causing you harm and they are disturbing other people. You can tell the landlord or the building administrator but if this doesn’t work, you can just take some legal action.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:43:46 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsSpondias

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 10:01:42 PM »
I also have this kind of neighbor where they allow their children to have a house party every weekend. I know they're just having *n, but going around the subdivision and riding their cars as if they're in a fast in the *rious movie is not *n anymore. They're drunk! Should I call the police if ever it happens again?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 10:01:42 PM by Guest »

Tags: