Author Topic: Things to consider in your first apartment  (Read 495 times)

Offline CombatterCompany

• View Profile
Things to consider in your first apartment
« on: November 05, 2013, 10:27:00 PM »
I just want to ask, what are the things to consider in looking for your first apartment? I'm moving next year and I'm also on a tight budget.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 10:27:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SpoollikeSports

• View Profile
Re: Things to consider in your first apartment
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 11:09:07 PM »
Whether you are buying an apartment or will be renting, you must consider the surroundings, the type of neighbors and accessibility of the apartment. Also, you need to look for the emergency exits too. The rest factor will be your budget and lifestyle.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 11:09:07 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyLogic

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 12:56:18 PM »
You have to consider many things before deciding to get an apartment for the first time. First of all, you have to consider the price and affordability. You also have to think of accessibility, its distance from school, work and other important places. Consider also the safety of the place and its convenience.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 12:56:18 PM by Guest »

Offline 411Mdogg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »
The first thing that you need to do before you even look at different apartment complexes is to determine the area where you want to rent. Next, determine how much can you afford. Take the time to think the entire budget you will need and figure out a monthly budget that will include the estimated cost of utilities in addition to your normal monthly expenses like gas, food and entertainment.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 08:48:48 PM by Guest »

Offline 411nditec

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 10:44:44 PM »
Okay, so you all have stated here the different concerns when it comes to apartment. How about the first things to buy in your first apartment?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 10:44:44 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportsra

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 09:21:08 PM »
When I moved out from my parents’ house, I had no idea exactly how things were going to turn out until I went through with it. The very first thing of importance that you will be doing in your new apartment, after running around admiring how awesome it is to have your own place and sometimes going to the bathroom, or is sleeping. It's always a bed. Never forget to buy bed for the first timers. It's one of the most important things you should have in your first apartment.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 09:21:08 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsSpondias

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 11:01:36 PM »
As for me, in considering the type of the apartment, the size of it is also one of the important factors to consider. Consider the size of the apartment versus your budget to see whether or not you can get a bigger apartment for your money or if you need a smaller apartment to fit your budget.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:01:36 PM by Guest »

Tags: