Author Topic: cons in using SMS.  (Read 198 times)

Offline CompanyFortune

• View Profile
cons in using SMS.
« on: November 05, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »
What do you think is the most common problem when we are using SMS? I personally think that some people have misinterpretation of what the person really meant because of SMS.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:19:56 PM by Guest »

Offline SumoSports

• View Profile
Re: cons in using SMS.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 07:49:35 PM »
Most SMS common problem is the wrong formatted number, with no country code, leading zero where not allowed. Make sure to save all your important contacts in your phone contacts in international number format; this will guarantee your text messages are delivered while travelling abroad. You may also need to check your network coverage to make sure you have a good enough signal to send and receive messages.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:49:35 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeNip

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 08:15:19 PM »
I think that it deteriorates our minds. Why? With all the acronyms and shortcut words that we are using when sending SMS messages. I also think that texting detaches us from the real world. Ironic as it may seem, think about it. Everyone's staring at their cellphones most of the time instead of the person they are physically with and that's just wrong.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:15:19 PM by Guest »

Offline SoftballBall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:28:45 PM »
The most common problem that we have when we send SMS is the limit on the words that you will use and sometimes with that limit you tend to have miscommunication with your contacts. Texting also limits your time to socialize with your friends because you rely on digital way of socializing.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:28:45 PM by Guest »

Tags: