Author Topic: Old Flame  (Read 385 times)

Offline Witty12

• View Profile
Old Flame
« on: November 05, 2013, 03:44:36 PM »
Is it advisable to search an old flame in Facebook? I am married now with two kids and I just want to know how my ex of 3 years is doing.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:44:36 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeNip

• View Profile
Re: Old Flame
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:20:54 PM »
I don't think that it is advisable. I mean, if you are married now and are very much happy and in love, there's no point in doing that anymore. You have your own family to think about, why think about another person who most probably isn't thinking about you now? Plus, do you plan on telling this to your husband? If not, you probably have an agenda in mind and I am telling you this early, you will just jeopardize your relationship with your family with a click of a button.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:20:54 PM by Guest »

Offline Ballocoreg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
Well, if your only aim is to know how he is doing now, I think it's just okay. But if you start opening up communication lines with him and see him, I think that's another matter. That's the purpose of social networking sites: to be able to search for people you know but in your case, it would be better to let things as they are now.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 08:33:01 PM by Guest »

Offline FirewallBall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 06:01:13 PM »
Well, it’s not bad unless you have other things in mind. But if all you want is to know how he’s doing and nothing more than that, I think it’s just okay. However, if you’re doing this to make some connections with him or to renew your old relationship, I think it’s not good. You should just let things be, the way they are now.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 06:01:13 PM by Guest »

Tags: