Author Topic: Can't Keep Track of Finances  (Read 600 times)

Offline SportsHood

• View Profile
Can't Keep Track of Finances
« on: November 04, 2013, 10:26:22 PM »
I am really bad in math and keeping track of my finances is always the most stress*l time of the month. Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:26:22 PM by Guest »

Offline Awakeilus

• View Profile
Re: Can't Keep Track of Finances
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 10:48:36 PM »
You can keep track of your finances with simple math. Simple meaning just addition and subtraction. You just write down your money at the start of the month, get all the receipts and add them up. Subtract them to the initial money you have and there you have it. This can be done using a calculator, too, so you don't have to review on your math.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 10:48:36 PM by Guest »

Offline KinAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 03:23:01 PM »
I agree with Awakeilus. Keeping track of your finances is as simple as addition and subtraction. You don't have to have a master's degree in math or know calculus.

You need to write down everything that you spent for and be conscious about the money you currently have. Make sure that you know how much you can spend and how much you can keep.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 03:23:01 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportsto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 07:52:00 PM »
If you won’t be able to write down all your expenses then you will have a problem keeping track of your finances. And if you really don’t want to do it yourself I suggest you hire an accountant. If you want to save on money you can hire an accounting student in a nearby university. Accounting students might even do it for free.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 07:52:00 PM by Guest »

Tags: