Author Topic: Other things to do in Arizona  (Read 395 times)

Offline BallCanyons

• View Profile
Other things to do in Arizona
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:13:31 AM »
Other than going to the Grand Canyon and enjoying the sights, what other things can I do and what other places should I visit in Arizona?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 12:13:31 AM by Guest »

Offline Ballower

• View Profile
Re: Other things to do in Arizona
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 06:35:40 PM »
I'm not trying to tell you that Arizona is no *n. But we all know that Arizona is definitely not that place to enjoy vacation. Numerous activities all over the state are *n and fancy-free. On the lighter note, here's one of the best place that I have visited when I was in Arizona: The Window Rock. "Wow" is all I can say. Just over the New Mexico border is a literal rock bridge called "the center of the earth" by the Navajo Indian tribe still residing there.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:35:40 PM by Guest »

Offline CampyCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2013, 07:19:26 PM »
Arizona is actually a very beauti*l state. Other than going to the dessert, taking pictures of the Grand Canyon, and buying accessories from the Native American flea market, you can check in to one of ther excellent hotels and enjoy the spa of spend a few days in one of their exotic resorts. If you want, you can go to a very adventurous trek with professional trekkers.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:19:26 PM by Guest »

Offline CampyCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 07:36:11 PM »
Sounds like a *n ride. How did you come up with that idea. So, San Pedro is about 450 miles from Tuscon, Arizona and if you are going to be riding non-stop they might take you up to ten hours. But if you are not in a hurry and have a couple of days to spare, then you can enjoy the motels on the way and maybe even a few bars and pubs.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 07:36:11 PM by Guest »

Tags: