Author Topic: Getting Rid of Rats  (Read 544 times)

Offline BallBallett

• View Profile
Getting Rid of Rats
« on: November 03, 2013, 11:40:07 PM »
Someone told me about this gadget that you set up inside your house that generates waves and signals that are annoying to rats and other rodents and drive them away from your home. What’s it called?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 11:40:07 PM by Guest »

Offline EatsAwake

• View Profile
Re: Getting Rid of Rats
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 06:05:37 PM »
This device is called the ultrasonic pest control. It's a new and modern method to get rid of pests, not only rats and rodents but also insects, bats, fleas and even spiders. The good thing about this device is that it emits no odor or sound but sends ultrasonic sound waves to drive away birds, rats and other pest from the house.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 06:05:37 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsStylish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 09:15:14 PM »
I have seen a so called electronic ant repellant that is suppose to emit signals to drive a way ants, roaches and rodents out of your home, but based on the product my neighbor ordered online, it was a big disappointment. I don’t think there is scientific proof that it works.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 09:15:14 PM by Guest »

Offline 411data

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 06:31:03 PM »
There is a modern home gadget that can repel rats through the use of radio waves or signals. The ultrasonic pest control is a new way of getting rid of pests such rats, insects, roaches, and fleas without the use of chemical substances. Since it emits no odor or sound, it is safe to use even when there are kids at home. The device sends ultrasonic sound waves that drive away these common pests.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:31:03 PM by Guest »

Tags: