Author Topic: Natural or artificial???  (Read 162 times)

Offline BallPinch

• View Profile
Natural or artificial???
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:53:11 PM »
There a lot of method for birth control, one of my friend practices natural way and most of them use artificial method like condoms and oral contraceptives. What is the best and effective way to control birth?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:53:11 PM by Guest »

Offline RawCompany

• View Profile
Re: Natural or artificial???
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 07:44:37 PM »
The best and most effective birth control is abstinence but I am not a hypocrite so I am not encouraging it that much. Hahaha! Anyway, I think that using condoms is even more effective than natural birth control. I am even scared to use birth control pills. You may want to use both just so you can be sure.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:44:37 PM by Guest »

Offline 411nkeite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
We all know that there is no contraceptive method that is 100% effective. The only guarantee not to get pregnant is not having intercourse which is the abstinence. :lol: Your choice of birth control depends on factors such as your health, how often you engage in sexual activity, number of partners, and whether you want children in the *ture.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:28:30 PM by Guest »

Offline 411Pierce

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 11:09:13 PM »
As a reminder, we all should know that there is no "best" method of birth control. The only solution for that is not to have intercourse. This means not having sex (*l, anal, or oral) at any time. It is the only sure way to prevent pregnancy and protect against sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including HIV virus. But we all know this is not *n at all.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:09:13 PM by Guest »

Tags: