Author Topic: Withdrawal-effective?  (Read 158 times)

Offline Balloque

• View Profile
Withdrawal-effective?
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:47:58 PM »
Is the withdrawal method an effective way to control pregnancy? We are trying to prevent unwanted pregnancy so that we can still save money for the *ture.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:47:58 PM by Guest »

Offline BallPinch

• View Profile
Re: Withdrawal-effective?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
Withdrawal method is known to have higher failure rate. Even if man is able to withdraw, pre-*ulatory semen may contain sperm. This pre-*ulatory fluid can go inside the * before *ll *ulation and it is much harder to control. Also it doesn't offer protection from the many sexually transmitted diseases.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:33:02 PM by Guest »

Offline RawCompany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 07:53:06 PM »
I don't think that the withdrawal method is effective. This is for the simple reason that sometime, pre-*ulation also contains active sperm that can get a woman pregnant. Yes, the fluid the gets released that just looks like water. Anyway, you could always use birth control pills while your partner withdraws just to be sure.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 07:53:06 PM by Guest »

Offline 411nkeite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2013, 07:39:12 PM »
No honey, this method is actually too risky. It happened to me. I was about to graduate in college and I have been sexually active with my boyfriend and the only method we do is the withdrawal thing. So there, to cut the story short, I got pregnant. Withdrawal method is not effective for the very fertile woman like me.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 07:39:12 PM by Guest »

Offline 411Pierce

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 11:12:50 PM »
No. This is not safe because before *ulation, pre-*ulate is released and this contains sperm, so it can also get you pregnant in no time. Please remember that it only takes one sperm to get pregnant. So you better be aware of this and use condom or birth control pill instead.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 11:12:50 PM by Guest »

Tags: