Author Topic: Sex posotion for preventing pregnancy?  (Read 366 times)

Offline Balloque

• View Profile
Sex posotion for preventing pregnancy?
« on: November 03, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »
My partner and I are together for almost 1 year but we are not yet ready for having a child. Is there a certain sex position we can do that will *urance that I won’t get pregnant?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:40:49 PM by Guest »

Offline RakeAwake

• View Profile
Re: Sex posotion for preventing pregnancy?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 06:49:25 PM »
I don't think there's any way to prevent pregnancy if you are going to have sex. Just make sure that he doesn't *ulate inside you. This means you can have sex but you need him to pull out moments before his big O. The calendar method works on some couples but not all so you have to be very care*l with this. You can also go on birth control pills and condoms to be perfectly safe.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 06:49:25 PM by Guest »

Offline 411nosilk

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
There's no such thing as sex position to prevent pregnancy. The best way not to get pregnant is the abstinence on sex or if you are going to have sex, be sure to act smart. Use birth control for not getting pregnant and a condom to prevent diseases. Always use condom whatever happens.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 09:12:45 PM by Guest »

Offline Sportskimb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 06:35:21 PM »
I can only give you the positions you should stay away from. Stay away from missionary positions. The missionary position is to be ruled out at all costs unless you definitely want to get pregnant fast. In this position, the male lies on top of the female on the bed, securing himself between her legs. This way it gives him access to maximum penetration, and enables the male's * to get very near to the female's cervix during the *ulation.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 06:35:21 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsScanner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 10:51:58 PM »
I've heard this is true! My girlfriend and I started having sex last week and she's catholic. She asks me to search for some sex position that can prevent pregnancy. What are these positions anyway aside from not doing the missionary thing?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 10:51:58 PM by Guest »

Offline SportsSpokesman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 07:08:51 PM »
I just wanted to let everyone know who was as con*sed as I was to just hang in there. I have been reading every forum about late periods and symptoms of pregnancy but negative pregnancy tests. This is what happening to me right now. I took 3 pregnancy tests over the past 2 months and still get negative results. Has anyone been in this similar situation and have found out that they were pregnant? Please let me know. I am not sure what i should do.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 07:08:51 PM by Guest »

Tags: