Author Topic: Medical Diagnosis by Eyes  (Read 303 times)

Offline AwakeParabrake

• View Profile
Medical Diagnosis by Eyes
« on: November 02, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »
Is iridology a reliable science? Can a person detect the symptoms of an illness just by studying or looking at the eyes? How accurate is this method?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 11:01:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ballanhema

• View Profile
Re: Medical Diagnosis by Eyes
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 09:40:25 PM »
Some people say iridology is nonsense. Iridology is person’s state of health and disease can be diagnosed from the color, texture, and location of various pigment flecks in the eye. As for me yes, it is. Iridology makes no anatomic or physiologic sense. It is not merely worthless. And we all know that incorrect diagnoses can unnecessarily *hten people, cause them to waste money seeking medical care for nonexistent conditions, or steer them away from necessary medical care.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 09:40:25 PM by Guest »

Offline BallPinball

• View Profile
Re: Medical Diagnosis by Eyes
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 08:29:09 PM »
I agree with the first statement. There is no scientific validation for the use of iridology and it does not have strong evidence of having value either for diagnosis or treatment of diseases by just checking our eyes. I strongly believe that iridology will only put the lives of patients at risk if it is used as replacement for established diagnostic tools since a patient might be given wrong information on his or her health condition.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:29:09 PM by Guest »

Tags: