Author Topic: Law or Accounting?  (Read 316 times)

Offline Ballanda

• View Profile
Law or Accounting?
« on: November 02, 2013, 10:40:02 PM »
My friend said that taking law and accounting in college are almost the same.   I'm planning to take law but since my mom wants me to take an accounting course I would probably just enroll it. What do you think of this?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:40:02 PM by Guest »

Offline AwakeParabrake

• View Profile
Re: Law or Accounting?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 10:47:59 PM »
It all depends on you. Where do you think will you survive? Both law and accounting are difficult courses and if you are not interested in any one of them, chances are you might end up having nothing. I suggest you study your options and decide which is right for you. You only need to choose one of them and pick the one where you excel best.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 10:47:59 PM by Guest »

Offline MatrixBall

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 02:52:58 AM »
Well yeah, it depends on you. If you are asking for our opinion--we are not in the position to tell you what to do and what course you should enroll yourself to. Think about what you really want and where do you think you excel. I can smell some con*sing thoughts into your mind so better be care*l in choosing the right course for you.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 02:52:58 AM by Guest »

Offline Ballcrea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 01:46:42 PM »
There are some courses in college which complement law. A lot of people take accounting as their pre-law course since it teaches them logic and how to analyze. This is also why you see so many CPA-Lawyers. CPA-Lawyers can help you defend yourself against the IRS, too!

Those two are very hard courses.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 01:46:42 PM by Guest »

Offline WardAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 03:00:48 PM »
On deciding what’s best to take up, you have to decide for yourself. It will really depend on what area of study you’re good at. Both law and accounting are promising careers but both are seriously difficult courses. Maybe you really have to study your options before you decide. It’s your interest on the subject that counts most. So decide for the better.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 03:00:48 PM by Guest »

Tags: