Author Topic: Are there any Snowboarding apparel online store?  (Read 240 times)

Offline Shoeses

• View Profile
Are there any Snowboarding apparel online store?
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:46:54 PM »
What are the online stores that sell snowboarding apparel? Please help! I’m so excited to go snowboarding but I don’t have the right gears and clothes!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:46:54 PM by Guest »

Offline BuzzLakers

• View Profile
Re: Are there any Snowboarding apparel online store?
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 08:48:46 PM »
There are so many online stores for clothes, but minimal for the specific stores that sell ski and snowboarding apparel and all…Burton.com is a good way to buy your snowboarding apparel for they also prioritize the the styles that ladies love. They actually have their “Burton Girls” that consistently wears Burton every ski and snowboarding they have had!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:48:46 PM by Guest »

Offline BasketballNinja

• View Profile
Re: Are there any Snowboarding apparel online store?
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 08:49:49 PM »
Quote from: "Shoeses"
What are the online stores that sell snowboarding apparel? Please help! I’m so excited to go snowboarding but I don’t have the right gears and clothes!

Dog*nk.com is also an expert when it comes to snowboarding apparels! Check out their website, it’s www.dog*nk.com. They also offer gift cards and Kid’s wear! Just scan their ewebsite and I’m sure you’ll see what you’re looking for… but just in case want to ask them some questions, you can call them here: International (801) 746-7561 / Fax 801-973-4552
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 08:49:49 PM by Guest »

Tags: