Author Topic: Going Online  (Read 270 times)

Offline DarthAwake

• View Profile
Going Online
« on: November 01, 2013, 11:55:42 PM »
What are the extra steps that businessmen should have to take if no one ever thought of advertising their business, products and services online?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 11:55:42 PM by Guest »

Offline CompanyHomey

• View Profile
Re: Going Online
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 12:30:08 AM »
Businesses are now going online and it bad to be left behind. Millions of internet users are also going online every day. Some say they cannot live a day without an access in the internet. Even in the low economy countries, people make good use of the internet too.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 12:30:08 AM by Guest »

Offline 101Articles

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 02:29:23 AM »
Yes, you're right. The market is now on the net and many potential consumers are online hence it makes sense to be visible on the internet. Each year, more and more people are realizing that it is more effective and smarter to conduct business online. So businessmen should take advantage of the technology that we have today.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:29:23 AM by Guest »

Offline Awakeet

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 02:33:52 PM »
It is very important that businesses have an online presence. What is happening now is that most customers' first contact regarding a business is through the Internet. They decide whether to buy or not by browsing through a company's website. To gain customer's trust, I think that companies must also post testimonials on the site.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:33:52 PM by Guest »

Offline ShoesAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2013, 05:11:35 PM »
I agree with that marketing tip that businesses should know how to use online marketing to be able to keep up with the marketing trend worldwide. Companies should know that almost all of the people spend hours and hours online so it’s the best if you make use of that and work on your advantage.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 05:11:35 PM by Guest »

Offline StripperAwake

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2013, 09:28:35 PM »
Since many businesses today are going online and turning to the internet market, I think it would make sense to engage in the same strategy. As the online market continues to grow, I believe it is a smart decision for any business owner to join the trend. They should take advantage of the good things that technology has to offer.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 09:28:35 PM by Guest »

Tags: