Author Topic: Kids on cruises  (Read 311 times)

Offline PlanetM0n3y

• View Profile
Kids on cruises
« on: October 09, 2013, 07:13:53 PM »
My neighbor is taking their teenage daughter to a cruise. Her parents are concerned she may get too bored there or worse, would meet someone with bad intentions. What cruise activities are available for teenage p*engers?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:13:53 PM by Guest »

Offline Placede

• View Profile
Re: Kids on cruises
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 07:41:37 PM »
Do remind her to bring her digital camera, charger, and her music player. As cabin space is limited, she doesn't need to bring her laptop and her homework!! She'll be able to meet other teenagers on the cruise. During the day, they can lounge in the pool, try the buffet, play indoor sports, try the karaoke bar, hit the gym or go to the entertainment centers where entertainers perform and wow the crowd. It pays to research on the facilities of the cruise so that she can plan her activities in advance.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 07:41:37 PM by Guest »

Offline MarcsFun

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 04:26:37 AM »
There are so many things that she can do inside a cruise ship. She can play any outdoor activities since most cruise ships already have a tennis court and/or basketball court.

She can also lounge around in the pool. If she doesn't want those things, she can try eating the different food choices being served.

The important thing to remember is not to trust strangers and avoid spaces where she can easily be abducted. A buddy system would work well in these kinds of situations.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 04:26:37 AM by Guest »

Offline PrestigeGreat

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 06:39:54 PM »
There's no way she'll get bored! I'm also a teenager and I recently had a cruise trip. There are a lot of activities for Youth and Teens. Junior cruisers parti*te in two special dinner evenings designed for each age group. Younger p*engers like me enjo* and had the chance having dinner without parents and in the company of newfound friends and counsellors in one of their ship's many eateries. The cruise also features a formal get-together for teens in one of the main dining rooms, complete with photographs and a group night out to enjoy. It was *n!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 06:39:54 PM by Guest »

Tags: